Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Completed Project

I am pretty happy with he final product Hannah and I worked on for her birthday!

I really did not have any pattern, it was pretty much free-styled.

Hannah had picked out the fabric last year with big sister, Erinn.

Then the fabric sat and sat!

Oh you know you do it too.....

Sometime after Christmas I got he idea to get started on this, but alas my precious older daughter took her sewing machine with her when she moved to Hawaii.

In steps my sweet sister-in-law, Joy, to offer me her seldom used machine to get this project done.

It was fun to do with Hannah.

Oh and the funny story is that when I was quilting it together I noticed a large amount of dog hair on it, hence the discovery that our sweet Liberty has been sneaking out into our front room at night and sleeping on the couch!

Interesting that she was always laying in the other room where she belonged when we came down in the morning!


Smart dog, but she is busted back to being tied up at night :/

Enjoy your quilt sweet Hannah.

2 comments:

Shilo said...

That turned out so cheery and modern! I love it! Have you started on one for your grandbaby? :)

Laurel said...

Beautiful!!!