Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Crater Lake--I Think

 Still doing make-up pictures since the blog is taking them now.  Over Thanksgiving weekend we headed up to Crater Lake when Drew was on his way back to college.
 We always have to stop so David can take pictures at the river..
 I sure do miss this guy when he is at school.  But we are very proud of the man he is becoming!  And the way he has handled the adversity of this lung issue he is dealing with.
 Can you tell it was cold?  Thankfully Harrison slept through the whole thing under that blanket.
 Yes, read the sign.  There was a steep drop off to the lake below in the fog.
 As you can see we did not listen very well.  And yes that is a large hole that I fell into and everyone was laughing hysterically, Drew so hard he did not even help!
 Such a beautiful picture of Crater Lake--NOT.  But what a nice family!

 Ryan, Danielle and Harrison.  Danielle kept saying this is why she lives in Santa Barbara!
 Drew with his girlfriend, Courtney, who came and enjoyed Thanksgiving with us.
 Love this picture--they look mischievous.  But then again that pretty much describes Drew's whole life:)
 David took about 100 pictures of Ryan, Danielle and Harrison trying to get Harrison to smile.  I was exhausted afterwords from all the jumping around and yelling his name.
This was my favorite.  I have a cute grandson, what can I say!

1 comment:

Hilltrain said...

Oh, my! You are a riot!!!!! I definitely was rolling on the floor w/ this post. I would have been laughing so hard when you fell in the hole that I wouldn't have helped either. :) Well, you got some good exercise w/ all that jumping around trying to get Harrison to smile. Ha!