Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Erinn and Michael Part 1

Finally a part one on Michael and Erinn's wedding photos!
Here are her beautiful table decorations--yep--fish!

My family, my sister's family on the left and my parents on the left.
Another of my mom's beautiful cake creations!
Aren't they cute! Hannah's fluffly dress!
We talked to David about trying to make it look like it was not killing him to give away his treasure. I think he did a great job!
The KISS!
I think they make a wonderful couple--who looks extremely happy!
The food! We had the most amazing people helping! Thanks Linda and Debbie!
Caleb digging in!
He accidentally leaned in to dip his strawberry and stuck his whole plate in the fountain!
Your guess is as good as mine as to what this face is showing!
Michael was really lost on all the in's and out's of weddings! I think this cutting the cake thing was scary.
That amazing first dance.
No words needed.
Another smiling David. They were beautiful together.
Danielle learning to dance with her grandfather.
Handsome Drew dancing with Brenna.
Off goes the bouquet.
Erinn with her Great-Grandparents, my mom's parents. They got stuck on the road and made it just in time for the wedding.
And off they go to the fun of sparklers---which by the way almost set off the smoke alarms in the church.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Great to see all of these pics.

Even though our first wedding I am the Mother of the GROOM ... I am planning/hosting a Washington reception (since the wedding will be in TX). So, I have less than a month to plan this reception ... before I drive to CA ... drive to OR ... drive to MN ... and drive to TX for the wedding. Yea ... driving 9,000 miles in the next 2 mo.

Anyway, back to the reception, I MUST get some ideas from you. But ... your pics already gave me one idea: a Chocolate Fountain. Oh yes! What fun!

Why don't you pop me an email with any other reception ideas. Thanks!

love ya,

Laurel :)

Hilltrain said...

What neat table decorations!

That is so cute about talking to David about not looking like it's killing him...he looks convincing!

So many great pix!!! :)