Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Back Upright!

I was looking through pictures for Erinn today and ran across this one from the summer of 2011!  What fun to see older pictures again!

Right after New Years I was sick with what I thought was Hannah's cold , but after 3 days of non-stop coughing and no other symptoms it turned NASTY!

Sadly we had company over to watch the bowl game on Thursday night, by Friday morning I could barely move the pain in my body and head was so bad. 

I went off to the doctor hoping they could do something---turned out to be not much! 

Ride out the flu bug.  They did give me some cough meds that thankfully helped a lot.

Kids were a big help on Friday.

Saturday was Hannah's turn.  Yuck.

High fevers and cough and feeling awful!

Caleb got something, but not the same, though he tried to make me think it was and got a day of movies too!

Funny thing that my husband, with the depressed immune system never got sick!

He is the only one who got a flu shot, so maybe they do work.

Anyways, we are thankful to be feeling much closer to normal, and had a regular day of school---yeah!

No comments: