Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Processing

I have spent a large part of the last week processing how God has been working in our lives.

We had a path we thought we were being called to follow, both of us were in agreement on where we were heading, and it felt as if God was opening one door after another.

Then there was the BIG PAUSE and the WAIT.

Lots of prayers for wisdom would continue to sail to the Lord.

Then the ANSWER.

It was not what we thought, not the path we planned.

But very obviously GOD'S PERFECT PLAN!

The processing for me came in the form of finding HOW God used me in this situation.

It was not what I thought at all, but a totally different direction, with a totally different outcome than we originally thought.

But stepping back and seeing God's perfect hand was faith affirming, and the knowledge that He knew what was best for all involved  confirmed His all encompassing love.

I was not used how I thought, but in a whole new avenue.

I don't need to always know the best way, He will lead me in that if I just choose to walk in faith.

God is ALWAYS good!




1 comment:

Laurel said...

Oh. So. Curious. . . . to hear how the Lord is leading you. :)


THANK YOU . . . for the little gift in the mail today! I was BLESSED! So wish we lived close enough to meet for a cup of tea.

Hugs!

Laurel