Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Wall

We have been rejoicing in the great leaps we have seen in Hannah in the last two months educationally.

I was wondering if all she really needed was time to catch up.

Then last week it happened....

THE WALL
This is the only way to describe the closing of her we see.

It is like she takes a bunch of steps backwards and can not seem to grasp concepts she has gained.

I am seeing stuttering, have not seen that in a long time.

She is back to slowly sounding out tons of words that she could read fluently before.

She had gained counting by 2's, 5's, and 10's and she has lost them.

She is having trouble writing some of her letters again.

I am confused.

As every mother, I want the best for my treasure, it is so hard to see her loose such hard fought for gains.

It is good to know God loves her even more than I do!

4 comments:

Colie said...

I'm sorry to hear that Donna! Often in our family, kids take two steps back before taking a giant leap forward. I will pray that will happen!

Hilltrain said...

I'm sorry...Praying you get some answers and direction soon.

Mama in Uganda said...

Please feel free to email me.

transformedfromglory2glory at gmail dot com.

I was praying for you and your daughter last night :-)

Blessings,
Summer

nichelejoy said...

:( That would be so hard to see. I'm praying for sweet little Hannah!