Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Couple Busy Days

I spent yesterday trying to get the garage cleaned out so I could set up a place for my scrap booking. In the process I decided I need to deal with all those round dance dresses and petticoats. Here are the 30 dresses I will try to post on eBay. There are also about 12 petticoats and a few men's shirts.
I did decide to leave all the records for later as people really are not looking at collectibles in this economy.
I came up with a good pile to bring to my friends garage sale, they are trying to raise the last of the funds needed to finish their second adoption.
David and Caleb are spending the afternoon skiing. Last week Caleb made it all the way to the top of the mountain. We will see how he fares today as their is fresh snow and it is probably snowing now.
Drew finished up his papers and headed out to a friends to "make" shirts for tomorrow's Valentines Day couple race. He and his friend are running as a team and making heart shirts I guess.
Hannah has spent the day helping me haul things all over and trying dresses on.
Erinn is house sitting this weekend and working on a major paper that she is struggling with. Send up a prayer for her that things will come together and she will find the resources she needs.
We are looking forward to a weekend with David home!!! Yeah, his year end reviews are done!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Let me know if you have any left over dresses. We'd be interested. Michelle

Hilltrain said...

Are these the twirly dresses Hannah was playing in earlier? We'd be interested too. :)