Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

What's up?

I choose to start this blog to keep family that live at a distance updated on our goings on, so I was wanting to post often, mostly so Danielle could feel a part of her siblings lives. Being real is part of that. Last week being real would have consisted of a lot of complaining and rambling, so I choose not to blog. Suffice it to say the Lord was and is still working in my life in areas of trust and fear. Not fun, but real.
This weeks lack of blogs is due to the fact that David shared his cold with me and I have been down trying to get better. I will be attending a Brain Gym class for the next two days with a few friends and was hoping to be well enough that I could think clearly and actually pick something up that would help Hannah and Caleb.
I am thankful that all the kids are trained well enough that the house has not fallen down in the last few days, everyone has eaten every meal, and all the school work has gotten done, including college finals this week.
There are benifits of those hard training days with small ones!

1 comment:

Hilltrain said...

How generous of David to share w/ you! :) We've been going through that here too. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, if you're up to it...and praying for you too.