Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Monday, March 30, 2009

What's in a Name?

(This is an older picture, but a cute one)

We were having a long morning of teaching counting out change with Caleb this morning, so Hannah and I finally left for our errands alone.

It is always fun getting one by themselves, specially my youngest two, as they really get talking with alone mommy time.

So neither of the younger two really get nicknames, they always ask why we are calling them strange names. I would guess it is a cultural thing. So anyways Hannah and I are out and I am using some of her many nicknames:

Belle

Little Miss

Zetta

Hannah Belle

George

Sweet Stuff

Little Monkey

Yeah, we have a lot of names for her!! Anyways, each time she says that is not my name! I try to explain it is just a fun way of calling her and showing we love her. She rolls her eyes (her new thing).

So as we are coming out of the last store I call, "Hurry 'Belle', this is heavy!"

And she immediately tosses her purse up on her shoulder and replies, "My name is 'Little Miss'!"
Guess even she is confused now!! You got to love kids and the smile they can put on your face!

Have a Great Week!

No comments: