Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Busy Days

The plan was for me to head up to Seattle with David for Tuesday through Thursday. I am so glad at this point that it fell through. I do not know what I was thinking. With David only being paid once a month the end of one month and the start of the next are usually totally crazy for me. The last two days have been no exception.

So here is all is:

Grocery outlet shopping
Emissions testing and registration on van
Walmart shopping (toiletries, clothes)
Costco shopping
Kids Discovery (last day on our membership!)
Pharmacy
Regular grocery shopping
Filled up the cars
Ordered shoes for David
Ordered straightener for Hannah
Paid Bills
Signed Caleb up for flag football
Went to flag football meeting
Corrected Drew's school for last week
Got school ready to go to Abeka
Schooled Hannah
Tried to school Caleb (he has not had a good couple of days)
Updated It's Deductible
Laundry
Ironing (while laughing and crying watching Marley and Me)
Cut the dogs hair
Brushed the dog 3 times
Listed and sold toys on Craigslist
Answered email
Put links to missionaries on blog
Hemmed and cuffed a pair of pants for David
Hemmed cut-off jeans for Caleb

I do not know about you, but I am exhausted just writing about it!! And whether I like it or not I better get back to the ironing (it is hard to get much ironing done when you are laughing and crying that hard!!!) and I have the last load of wash in.

Hope your day was a little lighter!

No comments: