Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pre-Picture Shopping

Tomorrow we will have our family pictures taken by a professional, a first for us. David has usually been the family photographer, with great results I must say, but due to the increase in our family size and the variation of skin color we have had trouble getting one where we all are looking good at the same time! Plus it will probably be the last one with our family before it grows in size due to marriage.I was reading on another blog I follow about their shopping trip to get the family attire for the same thing, I laughed at her comments! I am not laughing now. What an experience! Mostly with adult daughters and myself all seeing a different thing!

I think we are happy with our finds, and not what any of us had in mind to start with. Danielle, Erinn and I will be in dressy, shiny shirts (the silver and purple), David and Drew will wear white shirts and black vests, Caleb has a polo shirt and Hannah a purple dress in the best match we could find to Erinn's shirt. And we will all wear jeans and black shoes to dress it down and make it fun. I think it will work. Look forward to seeing the results.

No comments: