Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Fighting Frustration


Yep, I am fighting frustration----bad!!!


After 2 weeks with my lovely foot friend, I am not feeling like I am any nearer the end of this!!


After injuring my heel training for the marathon, then running the marathon on it--pain of some degree in my right heel has become the normal! So after 3 months of "just wait, it is a bruise, or swollen tissues" --we opted for total immobilization.


It really seems to be helping till I was needing to drive the stick shift for a few days, which meant a lot of shoe time and heel on the ground to drive. So the pain is back even when it is immobilized now.


To add insult to injury while walking with this on I hyper-extended my bad knee on the other side, and it is totally swollen.


I am feeling like the walking wounded and icing both legs in the evenings!!


So there is all my whining--guess I felt like I just needed to get that out!


Have no idea where to go from here and the doctors seem about in the same place.


Praying for healing. Praying for peace in moment!

1 comment:

nichelejoy said...

Donna that sounds so miserable!!! You poor thing. I'll definitely be praying!