Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dolls and Shaving Cream

Our "little miss" has a birthday in a few weeks and guess what came in the mail today?

I usually have her wait to open her presents, but after what she went through to get it, I thought we should let her open it.
The picture did not turn out, but Drew got it and held it up over his head asking her what she was looking for---instead of getting frustrated---she just climbed up him!!!! I'm serious---she literally climbed all the way up him!! Too bad for Drew he had elastic waist pants on, that nearly fell off on her assent!! But I don't think we feel too bad for him!! LOL

I think she looks pretty happy with her new Groovy Girl from big sister, Danielle!!
For some reason this is the only doll she will play with. She also loves stuffed animals, so I guess it has something to do with the feel of them.



On to the second Drew sighting of the day!!!
Seriously, we do sometimes get school done around here.......and Drew can actually be serious minded...once in a while!
So this lone, left behind can of shaving cream was just screaming for some fun I guess!!
Actually, I had put it in the garbage, but Drew thought there were much better things to do with it!!
Yep, male bonding!!

Don't think I will ever really get it!!

I grew up with only sisters!!

And remember we did not have brothers till 4 years ago!!

I'm thinking life may get quieter in the fall!!!

No comments: