Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Remember When....

Do you remember when you were little and some other kid would have something you thought was SO cool?

Well as embarrassing as it sounds this is the first memory I have of another kid having something I thought was SO cool, and I never got!

UNDERWEAR WITH THE DAYS OF THE WEEK ON THEM!
Well I obviously survived with out them and learned my days of the week despite this HUGE hole in my life!!  LOL!!

My little treasure, though, is now the proud owner of some pretty special panties!

First words out of her mouth---  "Now I can learn my days of the week!"

We can only hope!

Actually that would be a great side benefit...

The original plan was just to get some underpants that would stay of when she pulled her pants down to change in a changing room.

I have had too many 'shots' of her little chocolate behind in those small dressing rooms.

And she just giggles.

Just please don't ask her what day of the week is!!!!!!

Seriously she might just sneak a peek to tell you!!!!

So goes the life with the odd thought process with our youngest treasure.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

LOL


Keep on laughing, it's the only way to survive our challenging children.


:) :) :)