Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Science Overload

This last weekend on the way to Stanford to watch Drew's race we decided to stop at a few science museums.
Stop one was Turtle Bay Museum in Redding.

Caleb loved the feeling of being behind the wheel as you can see!

Caleb ever the guy to try to figure out how things work.

Oh and notice the football I had to carry through the rest of the museum in my purse because Mr. Fidget could not keep it in his hands!
They were doing a Dr. Seuss special show while we were there.

I took a picture of the kids by their favorites.

Hannah and Horton :)
Caleb with Green Eggs and Ham

Just try them Sam I Am!
Goofy eyed Caleb with some goofy eyed Seuss critters.
Watch it buddy!
Notice Caleb's charming personality with this hawk.

The pose was his idea.
Then the next day we went to another, which I can not remember the name of in Sacramento.

Hannah learning how to make a dinosaur rubbing.
This museum had worksheets to do on all the exhibits.

One of mine was NOT happy that we asked him to do this.

Then we MADE him do it.

It is good character training.
Being silly...
I just love it when I see my kids initiating contact with us.

It has been a real long time coming.
I feel so blessed to have this amazing man in my life!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

THANKS for giving my daughter a WONDERFUL Spring Break. Thanks for giving the rest of us a Spring BREAK from our daughter/sister. :)

It was like pulling teeth to get details from Rachel about the places you went, so it is quite nice to see pics and read your blog posts about the week. However ... when Rachel told us about the museum in Sacramento, she told us it was a "Space Museum" and then proceeded to tell us about the dinosaurs. So, we were trying to picture dinosaurs on the moon. :) Let me know if you think of the name of the museum, or if it was really about dinosaurs in space.

THANKS friend for loving me ... and loving my daughter.

Laurel