Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Early Christmas

Last weekend we did an early Christmas celebration with my parents and sister in Roseburg.
A day in Roseburg is never complete anymore without Killian and Molly running all over!!
Drew and Erinn just hanging out!
Erinn was her cousins "date" to his Christmas party while she was there. I think they had a good time and she got a new outfit, since she was not planning on doing anything like that and had not brought clothes to wear to a party!

Hannah was a hoot this year! She has finally been here long enough to look forward to the day!!

When we sat down to dinner she asked if we get to sing now?? I was confused, because we never sing at my families house. Then I realized she was talking about the glasses!!! After dinner the big boys always get the crystal glasses 'singing' by running wet fingers around the rims!!! Good memory that little girl of mine!!

And she was so cut opening presents---she would start squealing before she even had any idea what was in the box!!! And this poncho my sister made, Hannah had no idea what it was, but was so excited over it, even before I showed her what to do with it.

Then she tried on the new pants my mom bought----I was tugging them down to try to get them to her ankles and David behind her started laughing----she had taken on her underwear and was 'mooning' him as I was tugging on her pants!!!

Never a dull moment around here!!!

My treasures all wrapped up!!! I am soooo blessed!!

I love this laugh----you know the "I gonna pee my pants" kind of laugh!!!

We cheated this year and bought a tree!!! Sin of all sins!!! and guess what, it does not look like a Charlie Brown tree!! Though it did almost fall off the top of the car on the way home. Then it would have looked like a Charlie Brown tree.


No comments: