Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Praising Him!!!

Today I am praising God for the stamina to endure our busy life! And I think I am going to be very happy that I bought this jar for David for Christmas!! I may really be ready for a cruise next Christmas!!
The idea of a graduation and two weddings this summer is enough to make anyone tired!!
I am praising God that He prompted me to research sensory issues this summer!! Caleb and Hannah are doing so much better in all areas, it will be such a blessing as life gets busier. Also I now have the tools to help them to regulate when life gets a little to busy for them to settle down. Isn't God good the way He goes before us.
I am praising God for the two wonderful, godly young men that he has brought into our daughter's lives!
I am praising God that I have a functioning kitchen and the remodel we were planning was just for an update and not for needed repairs. It will be delayed till sometime after the weddings.
I am praising God for a wonderful, awesome husband who loves and supports his family. He is more than I could have ever dreamed of for a life-mate. Isn't it good that God goes above and beyond what we could ever imagine!
I am praising God for His love and care for me!! That He choose and adopted me into His family!!
I am blessed!! And I am Delighting in Him!!!

2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

AMEN!

Cassie said...

i like this picture... because it reminds me of a gift i got for Christmas... a very similar jar, except instead of Cruise it says "Wedding"... although i am not engaged my best friend thought i couldn't be too prepared. :)