Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A New Journey

A new Journey Begins for our New Couples!!

Here are the happy couples together.

Ryan and Danielle----Erinn and Michael

Is it just me or did anyone else notice my girls seem to prefer tall men??

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Can't wait to hear more about these wonderful young men ... and the wedding plans. How close together are these wedding going to be???

I think I'm glad I get to try out the "mother of the groom" before I plunge into the "mother of the bride". Looking forward to learning from you, as you go.


Laurel :)

Sean and Lisa said...

What a beautiful family you have! It looks like living in your home is filled with laughter, love, and life.
Blessings to you and yours!