Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Busy

 While in Palm Springs we were privileged to go to a horse jumping competition.
 Now I will start with saying we are not familiar with this sport at all, nor the etiquette of being on the grounds, so it was a little intimidating.
 We had a great time.  Especially Hannah.  She loved every minute of it.
 Then of course there was lots and lots of pool time.
 And my bathing beauty wanted me to know she was getting tanned!  You go girl!
 And I bet you can tell what age Caleb has reached!  Get that camera out of my face Mom---Not again Mom!
 Putting my pride aside here---I sure do love this little guy!
 Nothing like burring your sister that makes a teenage heart glad.
 And of course our little man again!  Life is so very sweet.
 Hannah was trying to rub Harrison's tummy, butt this little teething drool bucket had a different idea for that hand.  It was very cute.
 And some lovin' from Justice.  I think he was feeling a little left out.
 Awe!
 Just found this one from the game.  Harrison was lovin' the game!

 My kids getting their first experience with an oasis.
 Of course if you live in our family that means a good place for a trail run.  Caleb was glad Dad was up to running and training with him for his 10 mile run in April.
 My beautiful treasure--Precious says it all!
 The stunning little oasis in the middle of the desert.
 And we will finish up with some Grandpa and Harrison time.  Working out those muscles and chewing on some shoes.  Lots of fun.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

LOVE all of the pics. Looks like a FUN time.

MISS you guys. Jim said yesterday, "We should drive down and see them for a weekend." I said, "Ummm . . . it takes 10 hours each way, which pretty much takes up the weekend." TOTALLY wanting to meet 1/2 way for a camping trip this summer.

Love you!

Laurel