Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Three......

What a whirlwind of a morning!

Mostly done with schooling, due to kids excited about their afternoons.

Laundry almost done.

Dinner made and in the crock pot.

Cornbread in fridge waiting for dinner.

Veggies cut up for weekend.

Kitchen cleaned, just waiting to empty the dishwasher when it is finished.

Emails responded to.

And had to run to the store to pick up some comfy clothes for after my knee surgery.......

This afternoon I am in for my third knee surgery since my bungled attempt to learn to ski!

Never did I say I was coordinated or athletic :(

So I am sitting here taking my last few minutes to think of all my blessings.

I have a group of ladies praying, plus my wonderful family and I have had very little anxiety---Praise God.

Hannah has a wonderful friend to spend the day with--Thank you Robin and Bethany!

Caleb is excited for some quiet time alone before heading out to track practice and wonderful friends that have offered to bring him home.  Thanks Murphy's.

The wonderful country we live in that I can have this done and hopefully be able to be back to full capacity with my family soon, without my constant pain.

God is good!

So here is to hoping we are at THREE'S A CHARM  and not three strikes you are out!  HaHa!

No comments: