Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

24 Years and Counting!!!

Yes, we have been married 24 years!!
Seems like such a short time!!
And every year gets sweeter and sweeter!!!

We have so many people say, "You look too young to be married for 24 years!"

Well all I can say is "Thanks!"

I am blessed to have known my sweet husband since I was 13 years old!

I received my first kiss from him on my 16th birthday!

And a year later we were married!

I am so thankful to have spent so many wonderful years in blessed companionship with my best friend and I thank the Lord everyday for him!!!

Our children blessed us with family time.... in the form of this new backyard fire pit!

So it was s'mores all around last night including Grandma--we missed you Danielle!

Here Erinn's friend Marshall, Caleb, Erinn and Drew are actually putting it together for us!!

I did have to pick up the mess this morning, but it was a sweet gift!

1 comment:

Hilltrain said...

Happy, HAPPY anniversary!!!!

And you look young to have been married 24 years because you ARE young! Great pix of you two, by the way. :)