Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Friday, October 2, 2009

This and That and Off We Go!

This was one busy week.....and it is not over yet!
As always, the end of the month and the beginning of the new was busy! With David only being paid once a month I get to do huge shopping to take us through most of the month. And there are all those things you put off till pay day!
I actually left the house at 7:30 on Wednesday and got home officially for the night at 6:30!
That was all shopping and running errands!
When I asked Hannah to tell Dad what we did all day, she said, "We went shopping and we came home." I guess if you put it very simply that is what we did!
This picture is just for fun!

Last week Grandma had an old friend from Portland come for a visit. She was surprised to say the least. She and Helen relived the old days for a couple of hours together.
They are now saying they do not think it is seizures and it is something with her blood pressure dropping to much when she is standing. I am at a loss, but will be happy for any answers they can give us. Grandma when back to her daughters for a week, but not before she scared me to death with 3 spells in 2 days and then sleeping with a fever for over 6 hours on Monday. It is like having a small child all over again, when you watch them very closely and try to figure out what is going on. Tiring!!!
And this is why I was so late home on Wednesday.
We ran out and bought Hannah a new/used PURPLE bike!
The purple is so exciting after riding brothers hand me down.
You gotta love that smile!!
We head out early tomorrow for Drew's race in Florence, then up to Portland for a pre-marathon get together with the church group that is running.
I must say that I am getting a little worked up about it. I know that if I finish it will be with a tremendous amount of help from the Lord. I am thankful beyond words for all the great support that I received in this fund raiser for Sarah's Covenant Homes. It is really what has kept me going for the last month. And guess what......after this I will never have to do this again!!
Yeah!!!

No comments: