Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday Pictures

Finally got the computer to upload some pictures from my birthday.
Thankfully they did not put all the candles on, but they tried!
I asked Hannah to help me blow them out on 3--guess she does not understand that concept yet!!!
My beautiful cake by Erinn!
And my cool pumpkin painted by my wonderful older son!

And the man who lights up may days---and encourages me when I can barely walk!!

You should have seen how gentle he was is helping me get across the street to the restaurant--on the day after a marathon, movement is hard and stairs are just about impossible!

But it is a good---bad feeling!! If that makes any sense!

1 comment:

Hilltrain said...

Cute cake and pumpkin! What sweet older kids you have.

That is so cute that both you and David are holding your glasses for the pic. :)