Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Day of Action!!

Wow--We are praising God for our beautiful 70+ degree weather today!!

David mowed the lawn and aerated it. He and Caleb also dug new borders around all our new trees.

Caleb is busy raking dirt plugs out of the yard to earn some extra cash!

Hannah is busy filling planters with potting soil so we can get some seeds planted!

Erinn and I got almost all the paper products we will need for two weddings, one graduation and lots of company!!

I decided we need lots of TLC on the garage if I am to survive this chaos!! I literally was falling over a couch, boxes and chairs to try to get to the sprinkler timer!! I guess it will have to wait till grandma's move is over, but it must be done before someone gets hurt.

I am thankful that all the bronchial issues are fading for Drew, Erinn and I.

Still dealing with foot pain, it is actually in a bowl of ice water at this moment. I will try acupuncture on Monday. Otherwise I think we will just stay the course and use more anti-inflammatories and pain killers till after the summer busyness.

Drew is off to California to visit Danielle for the week. We are praying he stays healthy while gone. He has been having lots of tests done to try to figure out what is happening in his body right now. He has given 8 tubes of blood and has an appointment with the doctor to go over results on Thursday. It was a little never wracking to send him off with his symptoms, but I know Danielle will watch over him well!!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

70 degrees? I'm jealous. :)

Tell Drew that while Ben is running sprints on the track team, he's still a long distance boy at heart. He went off for a 2 mile run today.

I'm sure Danielle will take good care of Drew; she's an awesome young lady.

Great job on the braids yesterday. When are you going to try yarn braids. It is so nice to not do haircare for months at a time.

Hope you figure out how to take care of your foot. No fun, during such a busy time for you.

Wish I lived closer, so that I could help with all your busyness.

Love you guys!

Laurel & the gang :)

nichelejoy said...

Wow - super productive. Way to go! I'm so impressed with how quickly you guys are getting the wedding details planned!