Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Swamped!!

That is the only way I can describe life right now!!!

Mind you I am not complaining, I am enjoying this busy time of change and growth in our family!!!

Our newest adventure is packing up Grandma Mae and moving her to a new apartment!!

Yep, after a third fall we decided with David's aunt and uncle that it was time to move her to where there was full time staff. She will also be able to eat meals there and participate in activities.

So if you are available on March 27th we are hoping to do a one day transfer for her and will be looking for many available hands!!

Homeschooling is moving along in the midst of all of it. Though I have put a couple of things aside. Also encouraging a senior in high school to finish strong.

Drew will be heading to California for spring break to spend some time with Ryan and Danielle, so we are working on getting things ready to send to her and Drew ready to go.

Drew is also undergoing further test to see if we can determine what is going haywire with his system. He has had a second bout of symptoms that got the doctors really moving. I am glad we are dealing with this now and not waiting till mid season.

Got lots of graduation and wedding stuff done in the last couple of days, which is good since the next week will be packing and going through grandma's stuff to move her.

Looking forward to studying Guatemala with my little home school class tomorrow.

And on top of all of this I got about 5 hours of ironing in today starting at 6am!!! And my basket is empty---though my foot is screaming at me for standing on it that long!!!

Lots going on!!

Thankful my health is holding out during the days--though I am coughing through most of the nights and tired of sleeping on the couch! Praying the antibiotics take over soon!! You know it only takes a few days of coughing to be thankful for your health--I know I take it for granted too often!

Thankful for the opportunity for extra prayer the nightly wake-ups call me to!!

"In all things give thanks!"

1 comment:

Hilltrain said...

I think you could be in the Guinness Book of World Records for your ironing. :)