Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Behavioural Insights!!

I have had the joy of watching my three youngest spend time tonight on the Wii together.
Let's just say it has been very enlightening for this mom to just sit back and listen!!!

So you have Drew, always the initiator of fun...also the one that likes to keep every one on their toes with his crack comments..in this case mostly directed towards Caleb and Me. And then his sweet encouraging words to his little sister and his laugh at her antics!!

Then there is Caleb, our "Cup is Half Full" person. Though he is actually very good at this game, it usually starts out with 'I don't think I will do very good' or 'I don't like this one' or 'this is too hard'....I think you get the picture. Though he says this about himself, he is quick to encourage Hannah and I who are not very good!!

Then there is sweet little Hannah, with her 'I'm gonna bet ya' she is usually last!! Then in the middle of the game the constant sighs as she falls over the side again, then the 'oh well, here I come to get you!' The ultimate optimist, she giggles and sighs her way through and she actually is starting to beat me, which I guarantee is not saying too much!!!

Then there was me for a few games and Drew pointed out I was sounding more like Caleb than Hannah!!! I did a second take! Was I really doing that in a silly game? No, I could not be me!! Then Caleb finished our game in first place and I was just starting my second lap, so I gave him my wheel and said go for it!!

Yep, I am that bad!!

And Caleb said, "Good try Mom!" while Drew laughed hysterically in the back ground and Hannah looked around wondering what was going on!!!

2 comments:

orymae said...

Hey! Just found your blog! And I'm so glad! :0) All the pics on the side are great, but that one of Caleb, haha, that's pretty cute! :0)

Danielle said...

Mom, this is the hairstyle I like the best on Hannah. Can we do this for the wedding?