Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Highlight What?

This morning I sent Hannah to do some school work in the other room, and being a kind mother, I thought she would enjoy using the bright pink highlighter for her circling project.

Well...........I guess she had other ideas.....


Yes, those are pink highlighter lips, eyeshadow, blush, and fingernail polish!!!


She also did her toenails to make the full beauty makeover!!!


The sad face is because she was caught lying about it and was going to have to pay that price. I can not imagine how she thought she could say she did nothing, when it was literally written all over her face!


Ah the joys of parenting!!!

1 comment:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Oh no! So hilarious- minus the lying!!! That is the worst part of parenting- lying. At least that is the hardest to deal with for me. I don't mind the oops or I just wanted to see what it would do....but lying....not so fun.