Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting Started Back Up


















This picture is Hannah and Grandma cooking this weekend. Hannah has really started to show an interest in cooking.

I do look forward to the Monday following the New Year!! I like routine!! And life has been anything but routine around here!

But I must say I was a little worried about the younger ones and what they had lost over the last 5 weeks. So I prayed for my attitude hard last night!! The Lord is so good to go before us!! This mornings lessons were done well with great attitudes by all.

Drew had his first day at his college class and all seemed to go well.

Erinn's professors were encouraging with her upcoming plans (more on that later)!

I was able to pay the bills and get some cleaning up done also. So I must say it has been a successful day so far.

Thank you Lord for letting me find the joy in the small things of my day!

Praying David will break this cold soon and be back to his high energy level.

No comments: