Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Monday, April 19, 2010

24 Years!!

I want to wish the happiest of birthdays to our oldest daughter, Danielle!!
It was 24 years ago today, that I learned what it was to be a mother for the first time!!


I have been blessed beyond words to watch this beautiful, talented, tenderhearted daughter of mine grow into such a mature young lady!!

My prayer, first and foremost your whole life, was that your would gro
w into a woman who seeks the Lord in all you do and that you would love him with your whole heart---and you do!!


I have prayed that you would find the man that God had chosen for you and that the two of you would together serve Him faithfully as your love grows---and you have!!


I have sought to teach you to love learning and to work hard in all you do--and you are!!
No mother could be more proud of a daughter!!


Your accomplishments on the track and the cross country field, and your great academic success are amazing, but I mostly love you just for the wonderful person you are inside!!


I love you sweetheart!!


Happy Birthday!!!


1 comment:

junglemama said...

What a beautiful daughter you have Donna! Happy birthday to her!