Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Surprises!

On top of all the extras I have going on right now, I had to laugh when I went to the mail yesterday and found a.......

jury summons!!!!

Now really, I am into my civic duty and all, but you have to laugh at the timing!!

I did ask to be excused since I have full care of my youngest two. We will see how that goes!!

Also...

yesterday I was watching my youngest try to do her school with one hand!!!

Her left hand was a big fist!

So Hannah, what is in your hand?

A bug!!

Really!

Yep, it was a great big something she found while taking the recycling out and I guess she was just going to have it help her do her phonics!!!!

This daughter of mine loves bugs!!

No fear!!

It was big enough she could barely get her hand around it, but I guess it was her morning friend!!

Off to see what today may hold in the way of fun surprises!!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I've always been excused from jury duty because of my homeschooling. Though it might be interesting, I think you have enough plates to spin right now.

The Bug ... too funny!!!


Laurel & the gang :)

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Unfortunate timing.....oh dear. She & Joshua would get along very well indeed!!! BUGS!! :)