Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

So Sweet....

So as I have mentioned before, I am teaching a group of homeschoolers on Thursday mornings during a ladies Bible study at a local church. I usually have 6 kids all girls and Caleb is my only boy!
This morning we were only had 4 and they presented me with this beautiful key chain and precious card!

I understand from one of the moms that her daughter was the instigator and wanted to encourage me because she knew I was very busy and she was enjoying the class!!
What a beautiful thought!! I was very touched!!
We have 3 more weeks and I will miss my kids, it has been fun traveling the world with them!
We have been to:
Honduras Haiti
India Uganda
Philippines China
Ukraine Kenya
Chile Israel
Guatemala Brazil
Liberia South Korea
Mexico Ethiopia
Papua New Guinea
Any idea for our final weeks?

4 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Looks like quite a list to me!!! What fun, wished we lived closer!

Anonymous said...

Nepal or Any European country

Donna said...

I was trying to come up with another European country--Nepal is a great idea

Sigridur said...

...iceland, greenland or even the faroe islands, all north-european countries, very unique!