Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Off to Bend

I am totally looking forward to the next 4 days alone with my family!! Erinn will join us tomorrow after Mike flies back home to Texas, and Drew will be able to head out with us today!

The big challenge will be to convince David that vacation mean rest!!! Not filling up every moment with unbridled activity and coming home way more tired than when you left!!! You got to know him or one like him to understand. I am thinking of bringing some rope so I can tie him to the chair for a few hours each day!!! Seriously!

I have some school stuff to go through, but am mostly excited to have time to finish Crazy Love and get started on my new sensory integration book.

We have lots of games and sports equipment going too, for some good time together. Hoping to get the camera re hooked up to the computer so we can post some pictures when we get back. Also of Erinn and Mikes time together (tie-dye and hugging trees)!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Hope your time is BLESSED!!!

Wish I could go to Bend to see my sweet daughter.


:) :) :)