Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Early Presents Part 2

The blog would only allow me to download 5 pictures the first time. So here are some more.


Caleb is reading his note from Danielle. He is excited to use his gift card!


Erinn knew just about every gift she got, as she came with me and tried everything on. I found this shirt for her all by myself though and packed it with her planner for 2008. It says "My Lifeguard walks on water" Appropriate for another lifeguard!


These last pictures show Drew in his Oregon green opening his mystery gift. It contained lots of paper, rocks and a small deer. He was totally baffled! We are having his deer head mounted for him
and I thought this might be a good way of presenting it to him. It did keep him guessing for the last couple of weeks.

No comments: