Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Early Presents

Due to the fact we will be spending Christmas with extended family we decide to open our presents a little early at home, much to the dismay of all the kids!!!

Here is Hannah with her Curious George from Danielle. I think she likes it!!

Next we have Caleb trying to put on all his new gifts at once!
I guess he is kind of a sporty, cowboy, army kind of guy! Who knew!

Then we have David and Drew modeling their
new jackets. David in Boston Marathon orange, and Drew in U of O green. And David is still in denial about Drew being taller then him, so he is standing on tip toe!!

And sweet serious Hannah with her Cabbage Patch cheerleader! She spent most of the night feeding, dressing and lotioning her new baby. Maybe she is starting to get this doll thing.


This one is so I quit getting grief about not posting pictures of me! My husband got me slippers with traction! Maybe now I can get down the stairs without falling!

No comments: