Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Attitude!!

So I thought I would update on the mysterious posting a couple of days ago:

Well in the picture is Aleve, which has become my friend for my foot pain!

And my water-running belt!!! Yep, you can run in the water with that cool contraption! It is allowing my to continue training for the marathon, while allowing my foot to avoid the constant pounding on the pavement.

I was getting a little down with the pain in the feet, the trials of dealing with some of Grandma's issues and adjusting to David being more busy with his school schedule. I was struggling with attitude issues--just what I have been talking to Caleb about--it always seems to come right back at you--LOL.

Then the Lord blessed me with a wonderful worship time at church this morning--What a blessing!

And some wonderful encouragement from some fellow runners, with promises to pray for my feet--What a foot up!!

And then I came home and saw these pictures on Sarah's Covenant Home page....

This is a picture of Grace 6 months ago when she was brought to SCH.


Here is a picture of beautiful Grace now!!
Love and care and prayer can work wonders!
So attitude adjustment is complete (for the moment).
Thanking the Lord for the many wonderful ways that He has blessed my busy life today!!
Delighting in Him---Donna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew what the Aleve was, couldn't figure out the other thing, thought it might have been a brace.

Sorry you've been down.

I cry over those pictures of Grace. Sarah's work is truly amazing and I'm so glad your running for SCH.