Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Victory Schooling!!!!

In a perfect world this would be the face I saw everyday at the end of school!!

At this point I will take it whenever I see it!!
Yep, Caleb had and awesome day at school. No tears. No pouting. Great handwriting. Great attitudes. Good results.
We are both very happy people today!! And we used lots of stickers and charts!!!


And you can't leave out my little miss. Isn't she so cute doing her reading all by herself!! She did find that it is very hard to color on the floor though!!
I would post pictures of my other student, but lets just say he would be less than happy to have me do that to him. So we will just say his first week has gone well too and he is learning to juggle work, home school, public school, running, eating (which is very important to a 17 year old) and just having a life.

1 comment:

Shonni said...

I'm sooo glad that he had a better day.