Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Passports!

Since this blog is also a log of memories for our family, I wanted to make sure I got in the picture of the kids with their American passports!!
It was a lot of work to get them and I wanted to remember it!!!



You really have to love the fact that even though they are American passports, the kids look a lot like the Liberians they are in this picture!! Think they had just come in out of the pool when Hannah's passport had come in the mail and I was so excited I took the picture without thinking about what they were wearing. I especially like the yarn headbands!

1 comment: