Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Friday, September 18, 2009

My Aching Feet

Ohh!!! My aching feet!!

Now mind you, I am not complaining (too loudly) after all it is for a good cause!! But boy do both of my heels hurt! My plantar facitis is full blown in both heels, hence Drew's beautiful taping job and my night time foot splint!

I am happy to say that we have raised almost $250 together for Sarah's Covenant Homes. I am still praying for a bunch of last minute donations to help out this wonderful ministry (click on the short cut on the side bar to find out more about the ministry) You can read about my marathon for ministry here http://jdelightinginhim.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-adventure.html

So you still have 16 days to join in this effort to help out a wonderful ministry and push me through all 26.2 miles!! Wow that sounds like a lot!!! LOL!!

2 comments:

Hilltrain said...

Wow! OW!

sarah bess said...

Oh man, I can't even imagine doing a marathon. So sorry to hear that you're hurting. Hugs. Thanks. (in tears). Hope I get to meet you in person someday.