Philippians 4:4-9
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Close to my Goal!

When I started this fundraising with my marathon for Sarah's Covenant Homes, the goal in my head was $500. I must admit I was too chicken to write it down and have it come way short!!

Today, thanks to a very generous gift from my far away sister, I can say that we are almost there!!

Since I have not been walking as much due to the heel issues, it will really spur me on in the marathon.

Thanks to all who have contributed! There are still 12 more days to get in on the fun!! LOL!!

You know 12 days sounds real close!!

No comments: